Bulging Disc/Slipped disc is not at all a cause of worry!!!!
Do you often feel back pain which obstruct you from doing normal day-to-day activities, job and leading a normal life?
Do you feel intermittent or constant pain that extends more than six months?
Are you afraid that you will never get your pain under control for good and it will get worse as you get older?
Whatever be your condition, do not get confused and worried.
It is a common problem people have today; some of them start to suffer such disc complaints from adolescence.
The only thing you need to do is, consult the best doctor to find out the reason behind the pain and get the Best Ayurvedic Treatment in Kerala.
Disc complaint in older people is very common, but if you are so young or you met with an accident, then it is likelier to develop disc problems because as time passes spinal discs lose their structure, elasticity, lubricating fluid and become more brittle, which is definitely a matter of concern!
We have brought you good news that without surgery, without relying on medications in your whole lifetime, you can help prevent cracks, bulges or inflammation in your spinal discs from developing or worsening at Ayurvedic Hospitals in Kochi.
Our Backbone / Spinal Column is made up of 24 vertebrae: Cervical Spine (7 in our neck), Thoracic Spine ( 12 in our mid-back), Lumbar Spine (5 in your lower back. Depending on the location of the pain, severity and symptoms, best doctors in Ayurvedic Treatment for back pain in Kerala diagnose whether you are suffering from a cervical, thoracic, or lumbar herniated disc.
How Ayurveda will help you?
Detoxification, Ayurvedic medications and oils for external application are discovered to be very effective in patients with mild to moderate level of intensity of pain.
- Abhyanga & Swedana: Oil massage and bath aids joint health, nourishes the tissues, bring aggravated doshas back to balance and ultimate detoxification.
- Detoxification using Vasthi is the other Ayurvedic method to strengthen your backbone. By applying medicated oils or liquids through the anus, this method aims at the expelling of body toxins, ensuring treating many ailments including neck pain and backache.
This therapy is used to heal the nerves affected by the herniated disc and to relieve the muscular spasm as well.
Advantages of Ayurveda Treatment
If you go for allopathic treatment, they may suggest a surgery or else an epidural injection of steroid. The success rate of surgery is comparatively low and the steroid injection has side effects like Osteomyelitis, a Spinal Infection, spinal headache, Sleeplessness, A transient decrease in immunity, Severe arthritis of the hips, Cataracts etc. ayurveda treatment, by reinstalling the “doshas” in the body, avoids the recurrence of the condition.
If you leave it Untreated, you will feel:
- Weakness when raising, standing on the toes
- Numbness and pain on top of the foot.
- Shoulder pain.
- Weakness in the biceps, triceps and the wrist extensor muscles.
- Tingling radiate to the thumb side of the hand.
- Become unable to do anything, you can’t even a thing tightly
- As the final result, you will be paralyzed whole our life
Improve your Quality of life through natural and holistic treatment at Best Ayurvedic Treatment in Kerala!!!
Live without Pain!