Ayurvedic hospitals in Kerala offer a lot of treatments to cure diabetes which is proved to be very efficient. Maintaining a nutritious diet is one of the several ways to manage your diabetes and unexpected blood sugar fluctuations. Ayurveda contains a lot of advice that can aid you in the same.
The three basic doshas in Ayurveda are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, and optimum health is defined as a perfect state of balance between these three doshas. Ayurvedic experts explain that diabetes develops as a result of “diminished Agni (digestive fire) activity,” which can lead to elevated blood sugar levels.
Here are a few ayurvedic tips that can help.
Ayurveda has advanced to the point where it can now control diabetes. Diabetes is referred to as ‘Madhumey’ in Ayurveda, and it is recommended that excess sugar and simple carbs be avoided. Green and leafy vegetables, as well as a few healthful but bitter herbs like amla, aloe vera, and others, are recommended.
Ayurveda advises using a comprehensive approach to diabetes care. While traditional medical systems rely solely on medications, Ayurveda advocates for a multi-pronged approach.
Ayurveda treatments in Kerala are used to treat a variety of ailments.
Therapies aid in the detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.
In extreme cases of diabetes, this is required.
Dietary adjustments also play a major role.
• Fresh Bilwa leaves – 1 capsule
• Shilajeet – 1 capsule
• Fenugreek – three pills each day (for overweight patients)
• 6 tablespoons bitter gourd juice
Additional diabetes management options suggested by the best ayurvedic center in Kerala are to:
• Avoid taking a nap in the middle of the day.
• Reduce your carbohydrate consumption.
• Quit drinking and smoking.
• Incorporate a small amount of activity into your everyday routine, just enough to get your heart racing.
• Make sure you conduct blood tests frequently and assess them well.
• Examine your health on a regular basis.
Practicing these tips could definitely help you manage your diabetes.